CAMA, working on behalf of physicians engaged in the practice of aviation medicine aims to:
- To promote the best methodology for assessment of the mental and physical requirements for civil aviation pilots.
- To actively enlarge our scientific knowledge.
- To advocate, through continuing education, both basic and advanced civil aeromedical knowledge.
- To promote professional fellowship among our colleagues from allied scientific disciplines.
- To bind together all civil aviation medical examiners into an effective, active medical body to promote aviation safety for the good of the public.
CAMA Board of Directors to Convene
The winter meeting of the CAMA board is set for February 7, 2015 in Dallas. CAMA president Dr. Mark Eidsen will plan to lead a full agenda that will cover everything from future educational meetings to budget reviews to confirmation of by-laws changes.
CAMA will kick off the year with a review of the membership survey to focus on services important to its membership. In addition, the organization plans to bring the annual scientific meeting to Ft. Worth, Texas this coming October and topics for the meeting will be discussed and invitations for speakers coordinated.
Handouts of 2014 Annual Meeting Still Available
Last archived CAMA Newsletter (Flight Physician) Click here