CAMA, working on behalf of physicians engaged in the practice of aviation medicine aims to:
- To promote the best methodology for assessment of the mental and physical requirements for civil aviation pilots.
- To actively enlarge our scientific knowledge.
- To advocate, through continuing education, both basic and advanced civil aeromedical knowledge.
- To promote professional fellowship among our colleagues from allied scientific disciplines.
- To bind together all civil aviation medical examiners into an effective, active medical body to promote aviation safety for the good of the public.
CAMA Prepares for Presentations at ASMA Annual Meeting in Chicago
Plans are in place for invited speakers at the upcoming annual meeting of the Aerospace Medical Association in Chicago slated for May 12-16, 2013. CAMA will once again plan to host a venue on the day prior to the official opening of the ASMA meeting, referred to as "CAMA Sunday." The CAMA luncheon will be held on Monday, May 13. Luncheon tickets will be available through registering for the meeting at www.asma.org .
Registration is Now Open for Next Annual Meeting
Registration is now open for the next CAMA annual meeting scheduled for September 26-28, 2013 in Orlando, Florida. Don't miss the opportunity to save by registering early! Orlando Registration Form
Current CAMA Newsletter (Flight Physician) Now Available