CAMA, working on behalf of physicians engaged in the practice of aviation medicine aims to:
- To promote the best methodology for assessment of the mental and physical requirements for civil aviation pilots.
- To actively enlarge our scientific knowledge.
- To advocate, through continuing education, both basic and advanced civil aeromedical knowledge.
- To promote professional fellowship among our colleagues from allied scientific disciplines.
- To bind together all civil aviation medical examiners into an effective, active medical body to promote aviation safety for the good of the public.
CAMA Finalizes Speakers for Upcoming Annual Scientific Meeting
Plans are in place for invited speakers at the upcoming annual meeting of the Civil Aviation Medical Association slated for Orlando, Florida September 26-28, 2013. Hugh O'Neill has been serving as the initial event coordinator and has worked with the Program Comittee to identify a solid corps of informative and entertaining presentations focused on aeromedical topics.
Registration is Now Open for Next Annual Meeting
Registration is now open for the next CAMA annual meeting scheduled for September 26-28, 2013 in Orlando, Florida. Don't miss the opportunity to save by registering early! Orlando Registration Form
Current CAMA Newsletter (Flight Physician) Now Available